Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mansfield / Arlington Senior Portrait Photographer

Another rockin' senior... meet Brooke. Is she stunning or what? What a doll she was and her mom was "all up in her Koolaid!" and was so involved and helpful for her daughter's session. Loved every second with them. Jayne, thanks for the shout-out in the FW Star Telegram... what a sweet, sweet note! I can't wait to see your canvas portrait and the amazing custom Senior Coffee Table Book we've put together for Brooke's session.

Brooke... congrats on everything! You are adorable and I couldn't have asked for a better session. Thanks for entrusting me to be your photographer!! You and your family are awesome! I'd get 100+ chigger bites for you any day!

Much love,
Diana



































1 comment:

Jayne said...

Thanks for the Brooke pics on the blog. I love them! You da bomb. I can't wait to see your new studio tomorrow. I am so grateful for your talent and your great personality to go along with it. We will forever have these great portraits because you took the time to bring the best out in Brooke.